Monday, August 27, 2018

Time For A Update!

Over due to be sure, here goes! First, I like to wish my Uncle Edward G. Robinson... A very Happy Birthday! Not to confused with the actor Edward G. Robinson...The G stands for Gary. Born Aug.27, 1943.

                                           "HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE GARY"

I made a few videos to show just how simple and fast the image creator "STENCIL" works.
It is the fastest image creator..... I have ever seen!
 I highly recommend it for one and all!

Ever Use... "Duck Duck Go? They don't follow you around with ads. They don't store your search history. They therefore have nothing to sell to advertisers that track you across the internet. It is just as good and fast as the other search engines with out the extra baggage.


I searches for Happy BIRTHDAY WISHES
Then, since I have the Stencil App. installed in my Chrome
Browser, a simple right click took the image straight to 
Stencil where I added text.




No comments:

Post a Comment